Wow, what a frakkin’ day!
What did I learn from today?
- Handing out badges is really a lot more work than one might think, but a great way to meet people.
- That teaching 101 taught me a few things
- that 80 minutes can seem like eternity plus 2
- That the community absolutely rocks!
- that Cow poo ain’t so bad, even if they’re unnoficial!!! :D
- That Jared is tall and weird(er than me)
- That Ryan Stewart sports pink polo shirts. (It works for Trump, only because he’s rich)
- That there are a LOT of mac users in the Flex community
- That free beer, makes the world go ’round
- Lastly, that the next two days are gonna be absolutely awesome!!!
See everyone Tomorrow!