Iron Man frak, what a great looking movie.

by John Wilker in EffectiveUI

My pal Tim sent, this, and I was gonna post it on my personal blog, but wanted to share with a wider audience. This movie has some serious promise!!

Might be one of the better Marvel movies to come along, in a long time.

6 Responses to “Iron Man frak, what a great looking movie.”

1. thomas brock says:

I can live with CGI flight scenes, if they're done as the CGI for Spider-Man (IE fairly realistic).

After seeing Transformers, we all know CGI can be made realistic, even next to human actors…I'll be sorely disappointed if the Iron Man suit is cheesy next to humans.

2. thomas brock says:

My concern is that the final Iron Man armor (red and gold) appears to be too obviously CGI…That’ll definitely take away from the movie.

I’ll still go watch it, just worried about getting too excited and then getting let down…(Daredevil, GhostRider, Hulk).

3. John Wilker says:

true. I’m hoping the flight scenes might be CG, but the rest might be more batman suit but bulkier of course, but be real none the less.

Fingers crossed

4. thomas brock says:

5. John Wilker says:

true. I'm hoping the flight scenes might be CG, but the rest might be more batman suit but bulkier of course, but be real none the less.

Fingers crossed

6. thomas brock says:

My concern is that the final Iron Man armor (red and gold) appears to be too obviously CGI…That'll definitely take away from the movie.

I'll still go watch it, just worried about getting too excited and then getting let down…(Daredevil, GhostRider, Hulk).