testing BlogCFC 5.9.1

by John Wilker in Random

just making sure that everythign is working right.

[more/]

fingers crossed!

10 Responses to “testing BlogCFC 5.9.1”

1. john w says:

test comment

2. Let me know if you run into any problems.

3. Brad Wood says:

I'm getting a JavaScript error. Check into this line of code:
    <script src="includes/swfobject_modified.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    which is on line 41 in the source of this page. It is a relative URL, but that won't work with your SES URL's. Note: it isn't returning a 404– it's returning HTML saying that blog entry can't be found.

The <more/> will work if you put it in, but if you are using an RTE, you will need to switch over to code view or it will just be inserting <more/> and that won't do you any good.

4. john wilker says:

So far so good, <more/> still no worky for me :(

but otherwise 2 out of 3 blogs updated flawlessly.

5. I see [more/] above, which isn’t right of course. You need to use < and >. If you used a rich text editor instead of the default textarea, it may be the RTE conflicting.

6. john wilker says:

@ray,

Yeah I tried, < > and [ ]. yeah using an RTE. it’s never worked for me, so it’s no biggy that it still doesn’t.

7. Brad Wood says:

I'm getting a JavaScript error. Check into this line of code:
    <script src="includes/swfobject_modified.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

The <more/> will work if you put it in, but if you are using an RTE, you will need to switch over to code view or it will just be inserting &lt;more/&gt; and that won't do you any good.

8. john wilker says:

@ray,

Yeah I tried, &lt; &gt; and [ ]. yeah using an RTE. it's never worked for me, so it's no biggy that it still doesn't.

9. Raymond Camden says:

I see [more/] above, which isn't right of course. You need to use &lt; and &gt;. If you used a rich text editor instead of the default textarea, it may be the RTE conflicting.

10. john wilker says:

So far so good, &lt;more/&gt; still no worky for me :(

but otherwise 2 out of 3 blogs updated flawlessly.