I demoted my Apple Watch

I’ve been debating whether to continue using the Apple Watch for a while now. AppleWatch has definitely gotten better since launch, but still hasn’t found a killer app/feature. Activity tracking is the thing that has kept it on my wrist. I had a Fitbit for years, and loved the data collection around my daily activities […]

Ignite Denver Turned Twenty-Five

Last week we held another Ignite Denver, number 25. I hadn’t really given it much thought, we do three a year, the team is awesome and I love them immensely. This one was set to be every bit as awesome, we’d sold out, had great food trucks lined up, had great speakers ready to inspire […]

Another Denver Startup Week in the bag!

Welp, that’s that, Denver Startup Week 2016 has come and gone. I’m still tremendously proud to work on this event. It’s a ton of fun (and some stress, and head shaking). This year we set another huge milestone having over 13,500 people sign up for the week. That’s amazing. I had the honor of being […]

Session Recording, constant improvement

by John Wilker in 360|iDev, community

Recording conference sessions is one of those things that everyone seems to have their own way of doing it. When we started, we had Flipcams on tripods in the middle of the room. Better than nothing, but only just. Under the best circumstances they captured grainy video and average audio. Under the worst they captured […]