Ignite Denver 3 Lineup
I posted the line up for Ignite Denver 3 on the Ignite Blog, but wanted to post here too. Nicole and I went to check out the Irish Snug the other day and meet with the Manager. Very impressed with the Snug. I know the single biggest problem with past Ignites Denver has been the venue, and hopefully I’ve made it clear, it’s an experiment. Denver is too big and too cool a place to settle on a college classroom, when there’s so many great places. Unfortunately that also means we try some ‘less than cool’ places. I think the Snug will make amends for the last two venues!
We’re going to have some seats setup in the front area nearest the screen for folks who just want to sit and watch. Behind the screen will be tables and such for the folks that want to chit chat through the entire event (there’s always a few, and usually they’re also the “this isn’t Ignite Boulder” complainers). The audio is piped through the rooms speakers, so there shouldn’t be an “I can’t hear” problems.
I’m torn on weather to have a brightkite wall. thinking I’ll set it up before we start the presos and during the break, but will learn from Refresh and not have the wall up during presos, LOL. Not a good idea.
- Booze on the Brain! (or the neuropharmacology of alcohol)
- Does This Make My Ass Look Fat?
- Ignite the entrepreneur within: 50 Interviews
- History of Rome (For those have have been to Ignite Denver 1 and 2, RJ promises he will not have family trouble and scheduling conflicts! He swore it on the flying Spaghetti Monster.)
- Trinkets and Nuggets about the Modern Japan
- The Similarities Between Emperor Palpatine & Our History
- Leveraging the Internet To Land a Book Deal
- Pie and the contemporary psyche
- Mucking Out Your Inbox: How to Be More Productive with Email
- Toys for relieving stress in the office
- Slammed Doors and Phones: Or the Saga of a Young Organizer
- How a Video becomes Public Access TV in a Web2.0 World
There’s a few tickets left, and if we sell out I’ll have to actually have some one man the door and check names, and do the whole waiting list thing. Make sure you RSVP, we’re gonna have a good time. Ignite is an excellent time to meet people you might not otherwise meet in your regular circles, which is reat because it opens so many more doors and opportunities.